Saturday, May 29, 2010

We are intrepid, We carry on.

"So you failed. Alright, you really failed. You failed, you failed, you failed, you failed.
You think I care about that? I do understand. You wanna be really great?.. Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling." elizabethtown

Romans 8:18 "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."

What if not every situation was meant to be succeeded?
Then, I guess it would depend on your definition of success. We learn to rejoice in our struggles, in turn, devaluing them from what we would even consider a "struggle".
Through every up and down that this life will surely take you through, know that you have a God that is going to see you through, until the end, no matter what.
What if this beautiful God I serve, put me directly into a storm..so in the end I would come out resembling His perfect Son?
I would surely rejoice through this momentary affliction, and taking it one step further, be grateful that He even considered to look at my life and see it worthy of such a transformation.
Be patient..see these hard times through, get all you can from them; it is in that moment, you will find success.
"If you're going to struggle, struggle well."

We all have stories. My wish is for everyone to be bold enough to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment