Saturday, July 3, 2010

now it seems, i'm wide awake in this dream.

Lately, I have been trying to figure out what it means to be 'all there'. You know, it's like we go places, and we are constantly living in these beautiful moments..but we're not 'all there' to experience it. We end up missing out on..well, a lot. So, I've been focusing on what my reality is, who is in front of me, my current locations..and that's it. It's such an amazing feeling to watch everything else sort of slip away. But, I have to admit..it's almost pathetic that one would have to train their mind to focus on the things they can literally see..it seems as though my thoughts are constantly in the middle of sleep and awake.
I'm going to take the rest of summer slowly. Nice and slow.

"baby, do you remember when, the fireworks off lake michigan?"
happy 4th


No comments:

Post a Comment